Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I confess- I am addicted to my creative outlets. If I'm not working on something, I'm thinking about what I wish I was doing, or clicking my way through Pinterest, happily pinning my life away.  Maybe you can relate, or maybe you are standing on the bank of this vast pool of what could be, just daring to dip your toe in and wondering if you really have what it takes to get crafty.  Trust me, all you need is the willingness to get a little messy, and give it a try!  I am hoping that this blog will provide a fun way to document our projects, offer a little inspiration to those looking for it, and give my fellow craftaholics one more place to indulge. 

I am a preschool teacher & a mom, so I hope to offer a good mix of classroom and family projects.  I will be sharing ideas that I've discovered (with source), and ones I've come up with, but if you see something here that you feel is under-documented, please let me know and I will happily provide additional source information.  Feel free to offer any comments or suggestions for this, but be gentle- this is my first foray into the blogging world!   

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere! I'm glad to see you and best wishes, I can't wait to see what you guys are crafting.

    ReplyDelete